Debian Maintainer declaration for Ignace Mouzannar

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer [1].

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently, I maintain the following packages:
 - aqemu,
 - didiwiki,
 - gip,
 - iptotal,
 - lshell,
 - tenshi,

and I co‐maintain the following packages as part of the Debian Perl Group and the Python DPMT Team:
 - libdate-pcalc-perl,
 - libio-bufferedselect-perl,
 - libtest-differences-perl,
 - perlindex,
 - python-scrapy.

My GnuPG key 686FF87F is signed by the Debian Developers Stefano Zacchiroli and Mehdi Dogguy.

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer.

Thanks for your attention.

Kind regards,
Ignace Mouzannar

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer