Re: Debian Maintainer application

Hi,

I believe that Alessio Treglia has the technical skills needed to
maintain Debian packages.

I support his application to become a Debian maintainer [1], because he
has been significantly contributing to the Debian Multimedia Team [2],
directly and indirectly (through his work for Ubuntu). In particular
Alessio has recently started to help me maintain a few of my packages
and already improved them by fixing bugs and suggesting packaging
improvements. I regard his input as very valuable and intend to
eventually make him the main maintainer for some of these packages.

Thanks, Free Ekanayaka

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/2009/11/msg00064.html
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMultimedia