Re: Debian Maintainer application for Ansgar Burchardt

Ansgar Burchardt dijo [Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 10:26:35PM +0900]:
> Hi,
>
> this is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer[1].
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I (co-)maintain too many packages to list them all here[2].
> All packages except `at' are team-maintained in either the Debian Games
> Team or the Debian Perl Group.  Still, it would be convenient to be able
> to upload some packages myself, especially taking into consideration
> that Cyril Brulebois asked to step down as a co-maintainer for `at'.
>
> My PGP key 0x595FAD19 is signed by the Debian Developer Frank
> Lichtenheld <frank@lichtenheld.de>.  I also applied to become a Debian
> Developer[3].
>
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer.
>
> Regards,
> Ansgar
>
> [1] http://wiki.debian.org/Maintainers
> [2] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=ansgar%4043-1.org&comaint=yes
> [3] https://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=ansgar%4043-1.org

Although I have not been directly engaged much with Angsar's work, he
is quite active and enthusiastic in the pkg-perl group, and he is one
of the people I clearly recognize as doing the very hard work of
keeping such a beast moving and up to date. I support him becoming a
Debian Maintainer, and expect to see him as a full DD soon!

--
Gunnar Wolf • gwolf@gwolf.org • (+52-55)5623-0154 / 1451-2244