Re: Debian Maintainer application for Ansgar Burchardt

On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 22:26:35 +0900, Ansgar Burchardt wrote:

> this is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer[1].
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

I'm working together with Ansgar since quite some time in the Debian
Perl Group. From what I've seen I'm convinced that he has both the
technical and the social skills to become a DM (and hopefully a DD
soon). I usually can upload packages he prepares without any changes,
they are in perfect shape; it's also a pleasure to work with him as
he's always considerate and helpful.

> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer.

I support Ansgar's application.

Cheers,
gregor

--