Re: Debian Maintainer application for Ansgar Burchardt

(Keeping you in copy just in case.)

Ansgar Burchardt <ansgar@43-1.org> (26/11/2009):
> Currently, I (co-)maintain too many packages to list them all
> here[2].  All packages except `at' are team-maintained in either the
> Debian Games Team or the Debian Perl Group.  Still, it would be
> convenient to be able to upload some packages myself, especially
> taking into consideration that Cyril Brulebois asked to step down as
> a co-maintainer for `at'.

I've seen good things from Ansgar, both in pkg-games (that was a while
ago, but fine work already), and on at (some heavy bug triaging work
was needed, in addition to bugfixes he took care of, as a new
upstream). I wouldn't have left him alone on it (at) if I wasn't
already up to speed. :)

> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer.

I support this application.

Mraw,
KiBi.