Debian Maintainer application for Ansgar Burchardt

Hi,

this is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer[1].

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently, I (co-)maintain too many packages to list them all here[2].
All packages except `at' are team-maintained in either the Debian Games
Team or the Debian Perl Group.  Still, it would be convenient to be able
to upload some packages myself, especially taking into consideration
that Cyril Brulebois asked to step down as a co-maintainer for `at'.

My PGP key 0x595FAD19 is signed by the Debian Developer Frank
Lichtenheld <frank@lichtenheld.de>.  I also applied to become a Debian
Developer[3].

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer.

Regards,
Ansgar

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Maintainers
[2] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=ansgar%4043-1.org&comaint=yes