Re: AM report for Andrea Veri <andrea.veri89@gmail.com>

(resent ... this time signed :/)

Hi,

I agree with the others backing Andrea's application and agree with
Enricos evaluation given below.

For me Andreas work style and reliability has improved considerably
over the past few month and I am confident he is now ready to become a
DD.

The areas I peered with him since then are mozilla extensions and he
helped quite a lot on the gnome effort; there he took an important
role interfacing with debian and helped a lot to get the work we did
in ubuntu into debian (and more importantly vice versa). In particular
- next to his thorough understanding of the technical parts of
packaging - he appeared to be on top of the current debian policies
and procedures.