Re: Debian Maintainer application for Thomas Friedrichsmeier

Hi,

I hereby advocate Thomas' wish to become a DM.

> Currently, I maintain the package rkward.

He not only maintains the package but wrote the app from scratch. When asked
to separate the debian specifics from the core program he did this quickly so
that rkward has become a valuable part of debian.

As rkward depends on R witch implements major changes from version to version,
Thomas has shown great flexibility in keeping rkward compatible to different
versions of debian (and R). I learned a great lot in supporting his uploads
and look forward to him becoming a DM.

> My GnuPG key 0x90D53618 is signed by the Debian Developer Marcus Brinkmann.
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.
>
> Regards
> Thomas

Best Regards,

Roland