Becoming a Debian Maintainer

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/Maintainers>.
I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently, I co‐maintain the packages gosa, goto-fai-progress, ldap2zone,
libjson-rpc-perl, libnet-packet-perl, libpoe-component-dbiagent-perl,
libpoe-component-pcap-perl, libxml-quote-perl.

My GnuPG key 17A165D5F0A25F0E is signed by the Debian Developers Cajus
Pollmeier and Ludovic Brenta.

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer.

Cheers
--
Benoit Mortier
CEO