Re: Debian Maintainer declaration for Sebastian Reichel

Hi,

I want to support Sebastian Reichels application to be come a Debian
maintainer. He has been very active in the pkg-fso team, which aims to
improve the Debian user’s experience on the Openmoko FreeRunner and
similar devices. He created and took over a large number of highly
interdependent packages, facing technical issues such as C library
packaging. He talked with upstream about problems, was open for
suggestions on the mailing list and generally communicative. He also
showed that he understood the need for organization and initiative when
he created a nice graphical overview of the packages in our team
repository and their status WRT inclusion in main.

Therefore, I think he would be a good Debian Developer.

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner