Re: Debian Maintainer application for Peter Miller

I believe that Peter Miller has the technical skills needed to maintain
Debian packages. I support his application to become a Debian
maintainer, because he's been asking me questions on an off over the
last few years about packaging, and I've been able to see those
questions evolve. Peter was maintaining a custom distribution until
fairly recently, and I have no doubt that when in doubt he will seek
more data rather than guess at the [wrong] answer ;)

Sorry for breaking the thread, but evolution isn't great at picking up a
thread one wasn't cc'd on in the first place.

-Rob