Re: Why 0 new developer? (Re: NM Report for Week Ending 15 Mar 2009)

Hi Lucas,

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 16:36:14 +0100
Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net> wrote:
> Check https://nm.debian.org/nmlist.php:

 Okay, I saw it.

> 4 applicants are waiting for Front Desk approval.
> 14 applicants are waiting for DAM approval.
> In both case, we already have a team of people reviewing applicants. But
> those reviews tend to be done in (large) batches, which is sometimes a
> bit hard to deal with for the applicants who are waiting to make
> progress.

 What can we make improvements for so "large" batches?
 # For example, Nobuhiro Iwamatsu <iwamatsu@nigauri.org> is my friend, he's
   waiting to be a DD (and his first baby who maybe become DD in the future:)

> There are nice graphs monitoring all those numbers at
> http://molly.corsac.net/~corsac/debian/nm/

 Oh good information, thanks.
 (it's better that is intergrated to above page if we can).

 It says that we should wait DAM for 15 days, it is a little bit long I feel.

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/iijmio-mail.jp
 http://wiki.debian.org/HidekiYamane