Re: Debian maintainer application for Olivier Berger

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 17:07, Olivier Berger <oberger@ouvaton.org> wrote:
> I've also started some contributions to Debian by helping maintaining
> bts-link (http://git.debian.org/?p=bts-link/bts-link.git;a=summary)

I absolutely advocate his application as DM.

I don't know his packaging skills, but I can speak for his
contributions to bts-link: he's one of the main contributors to the
project (lately almost the only one :( ) and his attitude to
comments/replies is always positive, proactive and constructive.

So please, let him be my guest :)

Cheers,