DM application for Marcelo Jorge Vieira

[I had problems with my mail server, I'm sorry if someone received two copies...]

Hi,

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines
and Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

I'm also in NM process, but was un-assigned due to AM's
time constraints.

I noticed that there are several packages using the JS libs, as:
prototype, scriptaculous, jquery, mochikit, jscropperui, etc;
Then I decided to create these packages to keep a single copy
of them in debian repository. Talking with Daniel Baumann,
we decided to create a Javascript Team [0].

[0] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=pkg-javascript-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org

I did the same for PHP libs, as: snoopy, simplepie,
php-gettext, class jabber and magpierss.

With my friend Thadeu Cascardo, I created a XMPP Team [1],
but we're still beginning...

[1] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=pkg-xmpp-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org

I maintain others packages, the full list is here [2]

[2] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=metal@alucinados.com

My GnuPG key 809DE012 is signed by:
* Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org>
* Felipe Augusto van de Wiel <faw@debian.org>