Re: DM application for Martin-Éric Racine

Luca Bruno wrote:
> Vetos without explanation aren't so good :)

I don't like the way he treats users and fellow contributors, nor the
way he deals with his bug reports. And I don't like saying this in
public, so feel free to ignore my vetto but I will not provide more
details on this.

--
 ·''`.         A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on
: :' :                                      There's no arguing with Nature