Re: DM application for Martin-Éric Racine

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 4:43 PM, Patrick Matthäi <patrick.matthaei@web.de> wrote:

> Matthew Johnson schrieb:
>> IMO (and not specifically saying anything about this case) if people
>> have doubts about someone in DM it means that we would rather they went
>> through the more formal and thorough checking that NM involves. Detailed
>> investigation into their current work is what their AM is for.
>
> This should be the job by the packages sponsor, who actualy made reviews
> of his uploads. So I think he is the first person in {not} advocating him.

It indeed is my sponsor's call and, as it turns out, Martin Pitt
already stated that he is satisfied with the quality of my packages
and that he considers the often-mentioned CUPS-PDF bug to be an
isolated occurence that does not affect the overall quality of my
work. Previously, Masayuki Hatta, who was also my AM, has stated the
same.

Martin-Éric