Re: DM application for Michael Hanke

On Wed, Jan 07, 2009, Michael Hanke wrote:
> I am also in NM, but did not manage to finish T&S2 over the past year due to
> time contrainst. I have to admit that I pretty much massively downweighted the
> importance of NM in favor of package maintenance, as soon as I faced the
> situation of a limited amount of time that I could devote to Debian.

[I am Michael's Application Manager]

Michael's application is currently on hold but I have to say that up to
November 2007 (when I put him on hold), he'd been a particularly good
applicant. So I support his addition to the DM keyring even if I would
prefer to see him a full DD as soon as possible.

--
Mohammed Adnène Trojette