Re: DM application for Jan Hauke Rahm

Dear all,

On So, 04 Jan 2009, Jan Hauke Rahm wrote:
> this is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer.

I support Haukes application. I am working with him on the TeX packages
and he has done a great work. I have to specifically mention that he
managed to have a very good contact with upstream which is incredibly
useful. On the packaging side his initial packaging was, besides some
minor nits which he fixed immediately, already of very good quality
(speaking of the TeX packages).

I think he is very well capable of doing his job for these packages, and
I would like to see him in the list of DM (and hopefully sooner or later
as DD).

All the best

Norbert

BOOLTEENS
The small scatterings of foreign coins and half-p's which inhabit
dressing tables. Since they are never used and never thrown away
boolteens account for a significant drain on the world's money supply.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff