Re: DM application for Martin-Éric Racine

Martin-Éric Racine [2009-01-03 13:27 +0200]:
> I am hereby applying for DM status. I have read and thereby agree to
> the Social Contract, DFSG and DMUP.

So, after that relatively short thread, we saw a few personal grudges
and an eternal picking on one single error from the past (cups-pdf).
Did anyone actually look at Martin-Eric's current work for judging
him?

It would be a shame if we would continue to fend off long-term
contributors that way. :-(

Also, please bear in mind that this is a *DM* application, not *DD*.
(If you are concerned about "the worst theoretical damage" or anything
such).

Thanks,

Martin