DM application for Ludovico Gardenghi

Hi.

I'm here to apply as a Debian Maintainer.

I am one of the upstream developers of VDE and View-OS and I am a
co-maintainer of the corresponding Debian packages (source names: vde2,
umview, vdetelweb, purelibc, lwipv6, kernel-patch-viewos,
fuse-umfuse-{ext2,fat,iso9660}).

My key has been signed by my advocates (Filippo Giunchedi and Guido
Trotter, who are also my co-maintainers) and by Enrico Tassi and Enrico
Zini.

I've read and I agree to the Debian Social Contract, the Debian Free
Software Guidelines and the Debian Machine Usage Policies.

I will provide any additional information, if needed.

Thanks,
Ludovico
--
<garden@acheronte.it>        #acheronte (irc.freenode.net) ICQ: 64483080