Request to become a new Debian maintainer (Helge Kreutzmann)

Hello,
I would like to become a Debian Maintainer.

I started using Debian around late Potato/Woody and my main focus of
work lies on documentation, translation (l10n to German) and
also to a lesser degree i18n. In these areas I'm active for example on
the web page (German translation) including QA on the original,
Debconf template translation (similar), dpkg scripts/man page
translation (again: similar).

I also regularly look at bugs of packages of interest to me and try to
fix them. This is how I became maintainer of several packages which I
would like to continue maintaining as Debian maintainer:
* linuxinfo - Displays extended system information
* goobox - CD player and ripper with GNOME 2 integration
* asclock - A clock designed with the NeXTStep look

I used to be active in the alpha port of Debian, so I'm still listed
as maintainer for
* aboot - Linux bootloader for the SRM console
though I am currently orphaning it (lack of access to alpha hardware);
I also used to maintain the alpha ports web page until very recently.

I agree to the Social Contract and the DMUP.

If you need further information / details do not hesitate to ask.

I CC'ed my current sponsors so that they can add information / support
my application. If necessary, I can provide several DDs for my
localization work.

Thanks!

        Helge