Re: DM application for Patrick Matthäi

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 10:04:17AM +0200, Patrick Matthäi wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to apply as Debian Maintainer.
> I have read and agree the DFSG, DMUP and the Social Contract.
>
> My GPG key[1] is signed by Sebastian Dröge <slomo@debian.org> and
> Michael Koch <konqueror@gmx.de> has agreed to advocate me as Debian
> Maintainer.

I hereby advocate Patrick as DM. He maintains several packages [1] which
I mostly sponsored. He showed a good knowledge about packaging and
handles bugs properly. He can handle license problems very well as some
of his packages had issues in upstream. He solved that together with
upstream very well. He is open for discussions and guidance if needed
and generally very helpful.

Cheers,
Michael

[1] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=patrick.matthaei@web.de