Re: Bits from the DAMs? (was: bits from the DMs/NMs/AMs?)

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 12:50 PM, Cyril Brulebois
<cyril.brulebois@enst-bretagne.fr> wrote:
> On 04/03/2008, Paul Wise wrote:
>  > We've had bits from the DPL[1][2], bits from the release team[3],
>  > bits from the listmasters[4] and bits from other people and groups
>  > within Debian[5][6][7][8][9].
>  >
>  > Since new contributors are important for Debian (or any free
>  > software project), I'd like to see a "Bits from the DMs/NMs/AMs" on
>  > d-d-a.
>
>  Maybe we could also have a "bits from the DAMs"?

Last ones were in 2005, so yeah, that would be good.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/04/msg00000.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/02/msg00003.html

--
bye,