Re: DM application (yes, once again)

Hi David,
* David Paleino <d.paleino@gmail.com> [2008-01-13 21:17]:
> I'm writing this to apply for Debian Maintainership. I agree with the Social
> Contract, the Debian Free Software Guidelines and the Debian Machine Usage
> Policy.

> sponsors, so that someone can advocate me :).

I now had a look at our mail conversations and I advocate
you!

> For a list of currently (co-)maintained packages, please have a look at my DDPO
> page: <http://snipurl.com/qa_page>.
>
> I already sent an application on Dec, 9: it was "stopped" for gpg-key-signing
> issues. I think I've (at least, partially) solved these issues, since I got my
> key signed by a guy, who has in turn his key signed by a DD:
>
> $ gpg --list-sigs 1392b174
[...]
As this is how the web of trust works I trust this. I
sponsored mainly the proda and the packeth package starting
9 months ago and since this he made a great improvement
with his packaging skills. While he had some problems at the
beginning (like every new packager) the packages I recently
sponsored were always in a pretty good shape.
So I advocate him.

Kind regards
Nico
--