Application Progress

Hello,

this is the second try this time to get a response. I checked my
spamfolder but did not see a response message. Sorry if I missed one.

Basically I am waiting for about 12 month for a comment from my AM
(Rene), and I'd be please to hear anything at all from anyone.

To be constructive, Rene has proposed to change with a different AM, and
I'd like to take this offer now, especially when it speed up things.

Can anyone (Frontdesk?) please take the action of getting my application
progress rolling again?

Many regards,

Joerg