DM Application for Julian Andres Klode

Hello,

this is my Debian Maintainer application. Oleksandr Moskalenko has offered to advocate me.

I acknowledge the social contract, free software guidelines, and machine usage policies.

I want to become a DM to upload new versions of my (6) packages, without needing to ask a sponsor
first. I'm also in the NM, waiting to get an AM assigned.

Regards,

--
Julian Andres Klode, Fellow of the Free Software Foundation Europe
                     Ubuntu Member | Debian Packager | Developer

my website: http://jak-linux.org/ | IRC: juliank on OFTC,FreeNode,GIMPNet