Re: DM application for Charles Plessy

Everyone on Debian-Med knows about the fantastic work of Charles. Besides
having his own packages in a nice shape, one I have sponsored myself. Charles
is a major driving force of Debian-Med's collaborative maintenance and also
contributes a lot of improvements to packages secondary to his professional
interest. I was in the CC lines of several emails of his to upstream
developers which were all perfect, even leading upstream to develop
modifications allowing for an inclusion of his software for Debian.

I am certain that Charles will make it to a DD stage in one of the very next
rounds. To have Charles as a DM would give Debian a little boost and I hence
support that, too.

Best,

Steffen