Re: Time between Dm-Upload-Allowed and ability to upload?

Ryan Finnie wrote:
> Yesterday my sponsor uploaded packages I provided with
> "Dm-Upload-Allowed: yes".  All were ACCEPTED, but one
> (robotfindskitten, 1.4142135.349-3 [0]) has FTBFS errors on a few
> arches [1].  I corrected the problem and tried to upload an updated
> 1.4142135.349-4, but it was REJECTED.  Mind you, at this point
> 1.4142135.349-3, the upload specifying "Dm-Upload-Allowed: yes" has
> been ACCEPTED, but the source package has not hit the mirrors, which I
> suspect is the problem.  Does the mirror pulse have to run before DM
> uploads can take place on a package?

http://ftp-master.debian.org/dm-uploaders.txt does not list you as being
able to upload anything. The robotfindskitten source package does not
have the Dm-Upload-Allowed added to it (look at the .dsc). dpkg probably
strips Dm-Upload-Allowed as an unknown field (with a warning), you need
to prefix it with XS- to get it into the .dsc.

> On another note, I received this with the REJECTED message: "Rejected:
> dm:rfinnie@redundant.com may not upload/NMU source package
> robotfindskitten".  rfinnie@redundant.com was an alternate uid I had
> on my key and didn't realize it was still on there.  The email is not
> valid anymore and I have since issued a revocation for that uid.  I'm
> guessing technically it won't be a problem since dak recognized me by
> key, but if I wanted to correct that, should I submit a new NM
> changeset with "Action: import" as well?  From the documentation, it
> sounds like jetring's "import" works similar to gpg's "import", as in
> it's a merge and the uid revocation should be applied to my existing
> DM entry.

Yes, it's identical to gpg import, the changset just wraps that data in
some metadata.

--
see shy jo