Re: Procedure? (was: Re: DM: ...)

On Sun, 2007-11-25 at 16:17 +0100, Philipp Kern wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 23, 2007 at 03:00:23PM +0100, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
> > > Now I see DM mails flowing to d-newmaint en masse.  Do advocations count
> > > when they are sent only to the bug report?  Do they need to be copied to
> > > d-newmaint in any case (to be linked in the changeset)?
> >   They need to be sent to d-newmaint so that DD can express their veto
> > as per the resolution that was voted AFAIU
>
> And we got like... 24h for that?  Given the pace of the debian-maintainers
> uploads?

http://www.debian.org/vote/2007/vote_003

I don't think that an individual DD like myself has veto right.  In
fact, the "initial policy" in the GR does not mention anything about
some reasonable delay for DD's to express their objections, and it does
not mention anything about such objections being taken into account.

Regards,

Bart Martens