Re: Prospective DM - DMUP and Social Contract acceptance

On Mon, Nov 19, 2007 at 11:20:50AM +0000, Simon McVittie wrote:
> I'd like to become a Debian Maintainer for my work on pkg-telepathy,
> dbus-python, python-docutils and libgfshare. Sjoerd Simons plans to advocate
> me.

As Simon already mentioned. I'd like to sponsor him in becoming a DM.

Simon has been working with me for almost a year now, both on Telepathy
packages and dbus-python packaging. He has always been a pleasure to work with
and both his debian packaging work and his upstream work is excellent.

  Sjoerd
--
You may be marching to the beat of a different drummer, but you're
still in the parade.