Re: NM Report for Week Ending 04 Nov 2007

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007, Paul Wise wrote:
> Is this something that is represented in the database? From a
> cursory look at the database schema in newmaint.db, there doesn't
> seem to be a rc_ok or pkg_ok column? There aren't any column
> comments in it to document what each column is for, but none look
> like they would correspond to RC bug fixing or package checks.

Those aren't necessarily things that are specifically done in NM;
keeping track of those in the comments is really the ideal method.

Don Armstrong

--
The sheer ponderousness of the panel's opinion ... refutes its thesis
far more convincingly than anything I might say. The panel's labored