Re: AM Report for Holger Levsen

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 18, 2007 at 04:13:21AM CET, Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> wrote:
> [slightly edited repeat of the mail to FrontDesk]
>
> Hi *,
>
> I recommend Holger Levsen be granted a developer account.
[...]
>     * supporting and ftpmastering the debian-edu repository

I co-work with h01ger here, and can certify that he is doing a great
job. His actions as ftp-master for debian-edu are very well bethought
and he is the leading person behind getting all debian-edu ftp-master
stuff well documented and debian-edu ftp-masters actions made
transparent for all debian-edu developers.

I strongly recommend to accept Holger Levsen as Debian Developer.

Greetings
Martin