AM summary for Lukas Geyer

(Apologies to Lukas for the time it's taken me to get round to writing
this. Life has been hectic.)

Summary for Lukas Geyer <geyer@math.uni-dortmund.de>.

Identity
--------

Lukas' key is signed by Debian developer Sebastian Rittau.

pub  1024D/7F9DA3B2 2002-04-28 Lukas Geyer <geyer@math.uni-dortmund.de>
sig!       496A1827 2002-04-29  Sebastian Rittau <srittau@debian.org>
sig!       7F9DA3B2 2002-04-28  Lukas Geyer <geyer@math.uni-dortmund.de>
sub  1024g/502AE37E 2002-04-28
sig!       7F9DA3B2 2002-04-28  Lukas Geyer <geyer@math.uni-dortmund.de>

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------
Lukas has shown a good understanding of Debian's philsophy and
procedures, ranging from explaining the Social Contract and DFSG to
understanding how to use the BTS.

Tasks & Skills
--------------
Lukas is involved with the upstream maintainence of gnuchess. He's keen
to take over the Debian maintainership of this if Martin Mitchell (the
current maintainer) is happy to let him do so. He's also packaged sjeng,
which has been sponsored for upload and is in unstable.

Recommendation
I recommend that Lukas be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

Debian login: lukas
Forwarding email: geyer@math.uni-dortmund.de

J.

--