AM Report for Erich Schubert

Erich lives at Germany. He has been using Linux for the last
5 years or so, has contributed to Debian with translations and
helping packaging and maintaining one package.

2. Identification
-----------------

Erich's key has two uids. The one he's going to use with debian
is signed by:
pub  1024D/4B3A135C 2000-11-07 Erich Schubert <debian@vitavonni.de>
sig        B3C281F4 2001-07-09  Alain Schroeder <alain@parkautomat.net>
sig        258D8781 2001-07-10  Michael Bramer <michael@debsupport.de>

3. Philosophy & Procedures

Erich understands Debian's philosophy and agrees with it. He could
answer my questions (I got them from a template) about the Social
Contract, the DFSG, NMUs and the bug tracking system to my satisfaction.

4. Tasks & Skills