AM report for Muhammad Yusuf

============================

ID
---
Muhammad has provided a gpg-signed scanned passport picture.  His key
has no signature at all.  He told me of a professor at his university
which I contacted (and checed with the institutes homepage).  He
confirmed that it is Muhammad.
ID check passed.

Philosophy & Procedures
He has explained to me the DFSG, especially the part about contrib and
non-free.  He agreed to the social contract and the DMUP.  He has done
several writeups about Debian and GNU/Linux on his page[1].
P'n'P passed.

Tasks & Skills