Re: AM Report on Jason Thomas

On Thu, May 17, 2001 at 08:16:41PM -0400, Gopal Narayanan wrote:

> Jason wants to take over titrax (an orphaned time tracker program),
> and is interested in adopting tidy. I took a look at the updated
> packages, of which he had even closed a bug in tidy. The packages were
> lintian clean. Sam Couter is his advocate, and he had this to say of
> Jason:

Sorry to follow-up to my own message. I forgot to mention that upon my
request Jason also debianized a package from scratch. He made a
package for wmfishtime (a dockable clock application for various
window managers), which looked fine.

--
Gopal Narayanan <gopal@debian.org> <gopal@astro.umass.edu>
Debian GNU/Linux Developer