AM Report for Mark Purcell

Hello,

Identification
--------------
Mark got a signature from one Debian developer, Drake Diedrich:

pub  1024D/3D08B612 2001-01-14 Mark Purcell <mark@purcell.aaa.net.au>
sig        3D08B612 2001-01-14  Mark Purcell <mark@purcell.aaa.net.au>
sig        154B8A6D 2001-03-11  Drake Diedrich <Drake.Diedrich@anu.edu.au>
sub  1024g/54195C3E 2001-01-14
sig        3D08B612 2001-01-14  Mark Purcell <mark@purcell.aaa.net.au>

ID passed.

Philosophy and Procedures
-------------------------
Mark answered my P&P template correctly. He knew about the Social
Contract, DFSG, licensing questions and procedures like NMU's, bug
closing, etc.
He agrees to uphold to the DMUP and DFSG.

P&P passed.

Tasks and Skills
----------------
Mark packaged mp3rename and lame, and updated the pppoe package that has
some important bugs.
Both mp3rename and lame were well packaged and didn't have any special
problems. As Lame has patent problems, it may not be possible to upload
it, and his PPPoE update should be looked at by the maintainer, to merge
his fixes.
Anyway, he showed good skills to make Debian packages, so T&S passed.

Summary
-------
I recommend that Mark is accepted as a Debian maintainer.

Thanks,
Jordi
--
Jordi Mallach Pérez || jordi@pusa.informat.uv.es || Rediscovering Freedom,
   aka Oskuro in    || jordi@sindominio.net      || Using Debian GNU/Linux

http://sindominio.net  GnuPG public information:      pub  1024D/917A225E
telnet pusa.uv.es 23   73ED 4244 FD43 5886 20AC  2644 2584 94BA 917A 225E