Re: RM omins, om, vcf

On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 14:13:46 +0100, tim hall wrote:

> Joost Yervante Damad wrote:
>
>>> I am suggesting RFPing ingen and Orphaning om so as to put the kind of
>>> entries in the WNPP list that might attract an interested DD.
>>
>> In this sense I understand your reasoning. I'll orphan om. However I
>> won't file a RFP for ingen, as I don't plan on using it, if anyone else
>> plans to use it, they should file a RFP :)
>
> I've just submitted an RFP for Ingen. Feels a bit like putting out a
> Message in a Bottle. We shall see. :)

ok, i would suggest to request a removal for om & omins in order to be
able to remove the horribly broken vcf filters ... at least if no one
adopts the om packages and volunteers to fix the vcf filters ...

best, tim

--
tim@klingt.org
http://tim.klingt.org

Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange
the Muse. It cannot be done. You can't fake quality any more than you
can fake a good meal.
  William S. Burroughs