Re: Please test csound

On Thu, 2007-10-25 at 13:57 -0300, Felipe Sateler wrote:
> On Monday 22 October 2007 01:18:06 Felipe Sateler wrote:
> > Hi. I've been working on csound, and I think the package is going nice. I
> > would like, however, an independent review of the package.
>
> Is anyone going to check this out? I have source packages available at
> mentors[1]. Please do review it.

Hi Felipe,

I did the uploads for csound for Hans Fugal. But I am sorry, I currently
do not have the time to do a decent review. Hope that someone else will
be able to do so. Did you ask on other lists too ?
If you just need someone to upload, I can do so. I trust in your
judgement and I am sure that you will fix any problems that will arise.

Günter