Re: debian-multimedia-BOF at debconf6/MX?

Hi Junichi, hi all,

On Sat, Mar 25, 2006 at 03:30:16PM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > > How many people will be attending debconf in Mexico in May 2006 ?  I'd
> > > like to have maybe a session of sitting down and talking with a few
> > > people.
> >
> > +1
> >
> > I would love to exchange wishes and assumptions, and have assumptions
> > shot out of the water.  The devil is in the corner cases.
> >
> > I am on the Debconf6 video team.
>

> I've noticed
>
> https://debconf6.debconf.org/comas/general/proposals/6
>
> Paul Brossier is apparently planning to present a BOF on DeMuDi at
> Debconf. Is this confirmed?  If this is going to be held, we can just
> turn up there, which simplifies the logistics a lot, and gives much
> fuzzy feeling.

The session was not really meant to be about demudi only, but rather
about music and sound applications in debian, so i'm glad folks on this
list are interested.

i agree Junichi, this would be better called a roundtable than a
bof, and i will be very interested to chat with you all. i could do a
few demos though, and other demos would be most welcome too.

now unfortunatley I can't yet confirm 100% i will be in Oxtapa, but i am
making everything possible to get there. :\

about video, it would be really really nice to have live streaming
during the conference, though i have no time to take care of this.

cheers, paul