Re: debian-multimedia-BOF at debconf6/MX?

Hi,

> > How many people will be attending debconf in Mexico in May 2006 ?  I'd
> > like to have maybe a session of sitting down and talking with a few
> > people.
>
> +1
>
> I would love to exchange wishes and assumptions, and have assumptions
> shot out of the water.  The devil is in the corner cases.
>
> I am on the Debconf6 video team.

I've noticed

https://debconf6.debconf.org/comas/general/proposals/6

Paul Brossier is apparently planning to present a BOF on DeMuDi at
Debconf. Is this confirmed?  If this is going to be held, we can just
turn up there, which simplifies the logistics a lot, and gives much
fuzzy feeling.

regards,
	junichi
--