Re: [Fwd: RFC/RFS: rosegarden4: music editor and MIDI/audio sequencer]

|--==> Mike O'Connor writes:

  >>Free, are you fine with the idea of using
  >>http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/demudi for rosegarden as well?
  >>

  MO> My account on alioth is stew-guest.  I'd need to be put into the demudi
  MO> group.

Good! Welcome in the group :) BTW that's the idea of the demudi alioth
group, to host packaging  of audio and multimedia applications,  where
needed.

Currently I'm the only project admin, but if some of you wants to step
me, I think it's good to have a least two.

Cheers,

Free