Re: [Pkg-dssi-devel] Re: multimedia-policy: DSSI and related packages?

On Sat, 04, Mar, 2006 at 01:17:45PM +0100, Mario Lang spoke thus..
> > 2. related packages packaged, such as whysynth, om.
> >   Anyone packaged them yet?
>
> If no one does it first, I plan to package om after the upcoming 0.3 release.
>
> hexter and whysynth are pretty neat and should be packaged IMO.
> Is the DSSI maintainer group planning to package one of these already?

I'm quite happy to do it but will be a bit short of time in the next
couple of weeks.  I'm more than happy to add people to the pkg-dssi
group on alioth if they want to get started though!

Cheers,

Mark

--
Mark Hymers <mark.hymers@ncl.ac.uk>

"The first thing we do, let's kill all the Lawyers"
     Henry VI Part II, Shakespeare