Re: QA - multimedia orphanage

Hi,

> I have now uploaded an updated list of multimedia WNPPs - packages that
> need help getting into or staying in Debian/DeMuDi please check it out:
>
> http://demudi.agnula.org/wiki/DevelopPackaging
>
> Let me know about errors or omissions etc.
> Hope it's useful.

Having a RFP, or ITP bugs about those packages which don't exit might be good :)

I've noticed that agnula pages require logging in before editing,
maybe wiki.debian.org also does.  I've added a link to that page from
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMultimedia, but I think the wiki is
better located into somewhere like
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMultimedia/DevelopPackaging, after all,
we're planning to dump those packages into Debian main (or I hope).

I've taken the liberty to create a copy in wiki.debian.org (after a
bit of editing the formats, I hope I didn't break anything).

regards,
	junichi
--
dancer@{debian.org,netfort.gr.jp}   Debian Project