Re: New packages I'm planning to work on

Dana Olson wrote:

But I do agree, and I am here now, and any efforts I make will go into
Debian first, I hope. I have to learn on what the processes are, as I
understand that Debian has no such thing as REVU, but rather use email
for communication, and various methods for package collaboration, such
as SVN... So I have to learn something new now, which will take time,
but I will do it.

Oi, great to have you on board, Dana. ;)

cheers

tim hall
/|\