New packages I'm planning to work on

As a result of a previous email that was copied to this list, I have
been chatting with Junichi. And it was suggested that I write to this
list and say that I am going to work on packaging the following
software for debian:

KAConnect
QAMix
QARecord
QMidiArp
QMidiControl
QMidiRoute
Om
Mx44 (based on Willem van Engen's package, and he doesn't have much
time to work on it)
Jdelay
VCF LADSAP Plugins
Qsampler (based on the included debian/ dir from the source)
Omins

Unless Free says otherwise, I won't work on gmorgan (Free has an ITP
#338691, which I based my Dapper package on, although I had to change
a bunch of stuff to get it accepted).

Most of these are already in Ubuntu Dapper or sitting in Dapper's NEW queue.

It should be rather easy to get these working on Debian, I just need
to learn about what exactly I have to do. My time is somewhat limited,
but Junichi is going to help me I think (hope). :)

Dana