Re: Release file error for mirror.internode.on.net

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 01:32:53PM +1100, Matthew Gibbins wrote:
> Be advised that the following message was received on updating from
> mirror.internode.on.net. Please respond accordingly.
>
> Release file for
> http://mirror.internode.on.net/pub/debian/dists/wheezy/InRelease is
> expired (invalid since 6h 7min 2s). Updates for this repository will not
> be applied.

mirror.internode.on.net has never been present in our mirror list, I don't know
where from you got the mirror url, but not from Debian project.
http://www.debian.org/mirror/list

We happen to received once a mail from internode a very long time ago, so
admins in CC.

Dear admin, please use ftpsync from http://www.debian.org/mirror/ftpmirror#how
and then you can submit the mirror at http://www.debian.org/mirror/submit

Best regards,