French mirrors and peering

Hello,

ftp.fr.debian.org currently points at debian.proxad.net and
ftp2.fr.debian.org currently points at ftp.oleane.net

These two ISPs are known for not being open to peering, while most other
mirrors in France are hosted on Renater, which is very open to peering.

This makes quite a difference for at lot of administrators, whose
installations & upgrades can have significant cost when just choosing
the default french mirror.  Should we perhaps revisit the choice of
proxad and oleane as main french mirrors? (of course, that'd require
some other french mirror to say "I'd like to become the new main french
mirror").

Samuel