ftp.es.d.o moved (was: rsync from ftp.es.debian.org not working)

Hi all,

On Thu, Nov 04, 2010 at 10:45:44AM +0100, José Manuel Macías wrote:
> On 11/3/10 10:39 PM, Jordi Funollet wrote:
> > The mirror 'ftp.caliu.cat' runs rsync against 'ftp.es.debian.org'. Now this
> > points to 'ftp.rediris.es' but rsync is not supported.
> >
> > As a short term workaround, we rsync from 'ftp.cica.es'. Is there any reason
> > to not rsync from 'ftp.gul.uc3m.es'? I understand it was 'ftp.es.debian.org'
> > some days ago, but the reasons for the change was not clear to me.

ftp.gul.uc3m.es has been offline for some days some weeks ago, without notice
from them, and no reply from them when requesting news etc.

Then we switched to rediris, the main spanish mirror remaining, with
unfortunately, as Jose explained below, cannot offer public rsync.

ftp.es.d.o has now been moved (for a permanent basis) to ulises.hostalia.com
which meets all our requirements (including rsync).
=> you can now do anonymous rsync on ftp.es.d.o

Thanks to Rederis people for handling ftp.es during these last weeks, and
ftp.gul.uc3m.es during years.

Best regards.