Re: ftp @ debian.bsnet.se not working properly

On Wed, 3 Nov 2010, Martin Bagge / brother wrote:

We've had a recent hard drive failure at debian.bsnet.se and the FTP service is not available for the time being. We are working on solving the solution. The http service is still working properly.

But the archive is not updating as expected so the mirror is outdated and probably should be pulled until further notice. I have to find a replacement HDD and get it properly installed again, I have a ide to get the mirror updates running again but the time is against me here. That and the lack of hardware for the time being.

I'll let you know when we are back again.

--
/brother
http://martin.bagge.nu